D3/S1 Rekrutmen Terbaru USAID PRIORITAS Tahun 2016
USAID Proyek Prioritas Reformasi, Inovasi dan Peluang untuk Mencapai Guru di Indonesia, Administrator, dan Mahasiswa (PRIORITAS) berfokus pada peningkatan kapasitas dan kualitas perbaikan untuk lembaga pelatihan guru (TTI) dan untuk non-akademik, penyedia pelatihan guru pre-service. PRIORITAS membangun kapasitas sekolah dan Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan, Depag nasional, provinsi dan kantor kabupaten bersama-sama dengan organisasi pelatihan guru pra-Andin-service untuk mengkoordinasikan, merencanakan dan kereta api. Pada 2014, PRIORITAS telah mendistribusikan berbagai buku untuk 550 sekolah mitra PRIORITAS dan akan mendistribusikan lebih banyak buku untuk 10.000 sekolah mitra non PRIORITAS mulai 2015 sampai 2017.
The PRIORITAS is currently seeking qualified individual to fill the position Program Assistant. These positions will be based in: Aceh (Kabupaten Pidie dan Pidie Jaya). The Program Assistant’s responsibilities will include:
– Supports Technical Coordinator and Logistic Officer in monitoring book distribution to each school within his/her districts.
– Coordinate with District Coordinator (DC) in planning and facilitating meetings with local governments, schools, and other institutions to support book distribution and dissemination of PRIORITAS programs.
– Make sure that book distribution process in his/her district run properly and timely
– Closed coordination with DC in providing ongoing support for PRIORITAS schools and in supporting schools, districts and other institutions in implementing PRIORITAS programs through dissemination.
– Closed coordination with DC in organizing activities and doing administration work in District level especially for book distribution and Reading Program.
– Together with DC develops and maintains effective communication with stake holders at district/city, sub-district, and school levels including Office of Bupati, Bappeda, Office of Education, Office of Religious Affairs (Kandepag), DPRD, Dewan Pendidikan, CSO, and local media.
– Support DC in collecting best practices and provide reports from district regarding program implementation and opportunities/challenges of education management at district level.
– Other tasks assigned by Provincial Coordinator.
– Have at minimum education at the D3 level, preferably in education or social science;
– Have at least one year of work experience in the education/community development sector, education planning and finance including school based management;
– Have capacity to establish and/or extend district network;
– Be computer literate and master the following software packages: Microsoft Word, and Excel and e-mail.
– Have good work ethic and strong desire to complete tasks in a timely manner as directed.
– Ability to effectively organize, prioritize work assignments, and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
– Ability to work independently and as a team member
– Ability to appreciate international diversity and to establish effective working relationships with international clients
– Commitment to basic principles of equity and to broader RTI ethical guidelines.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications not later than February 19, 2016 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates are requested to write down the position and name in subject line of email and specify their availability date in the CV. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.